This idea comes from The STEM Laboratory.
Its educational, it involves Science, Technology, Engineering, Art & Math (STEAM), its creative and it includesbuilding blocks, so you know we love it.
Click-A-Brick Challenge Cards
This is similar to the Click-A-Brick advent calendar we told you about before.
Lets take a look at how to make these challenge cards.
What youll need:
- Card stock
- Colored pencils
Cut out as many cards from your card stock as you want. The more ideas you come up with, the more cards youll need. If you are creating cards that will be used a lot, you should consider laminating them so they last longer.
On each card, write down a building task to perform with Click-A-Bricks. You can decorate them however you like.
Some suggestions for building activities are:
- Draw a rectangle and write Fill the rectangle without going over the edges.
- Build a Click-A-Brick Tic-Tac-Toe board and play a game with it.
- Build something that flies.
- Build a triangle that is the same length on two sides.
- Make a boat that really floats in water.
- Build something with just four Click-A-Bricks.
- Build your favorite fruit and see if your friend can guess it.
- Make a pattern with Click-A-Bricks.
Have fun creating with Click-A-Bricks!
We hope you enjoy this fun STEAM activity.